The Technical Analysis Widget is an advanced tool that displays ratings based on technical indicators. Our beautifully designed gauge lets you see the summary based on all indicators at a quick glance. You no longer have to apply multiple indicators to analyze a financial instrument since our widget does that for you. On top of that, all ratings are shown in real time.
What is the data source for the Technical Analysis Widget?
- The data is sourced from the Indian Exchanges (NSE, BSE) by TradingView.
Is the Technical Analysis widget updated in Real-time?
- The widget is updated in real-time as per the data feeds provided by the exchanges to the TradingView platform.
How many many timeframes do does it factor in?
- Currently, we display 8 widely used timeframes by traders that begin from 1 minute and go up to a 1-month timeframe. It caters to the needs of intraday traders, swing and positional traders.
Does FYERS recommend Buy/Sell based on this widget?
- No, FYERS does not provide any trading advice or stock tips. The results on the widget merely indicate the strength/weakness as measured by popular technical indicators. We encourage you to do your own research and use this as a point of reference.
What is the benefit of subscribing to TradingView through FYERS?
- FYERS is tied up with TradingView. If you subscribe to TradingView through us, you can get the FYERS API Bridge for Free. It will help you implement your Algo trading strategies easily. For more information, read this post.
Can I get Technical Analysis for F&O scrips on this widget?
- Derivatives are based on the underlying prices so an indicator showing strength/weakness in the underlying will, therefore show corresponding results in relevant derivatives. TradingView does not provide data for F&O scrips. To get access to F&O data, visit FYERS Web.
How many Indicators are used to gauge the technical strength?
- A total of 28 indicators are used to measure a stock's technical strength in this widget. The overall result is based on the categorization of indicator results into 3 baskets - Buy, Sell & Neutral. For instance, if 16 out of 28 indicators point towards Sell, the overall result for that timeframe will be displayed as "Sell" and so on.
What is Strong Buy & Strong Sell?
- If the majority of indicators point towards one direction, it indicates that the stock is either very bullish or bearish as the case may be. For instance if 20/28 indicators are bullish, it's very bullish & vice versa. As a result, the widget categorizes such stocks into Strong/BuyStrong Sell categories. This differs based on the timeframes chosen.